Racquetball - Winter 2019
- Register on-line or at the Trail Point Membership Desk
- Registration is now open through October 20
- Leagues Begin — November 3 and November 7
- Games played on Thursday Nights and Sunday Afternoons
- Cost - $20
- Members and Non-Members Welcome
- Single Player League — ages 16+
- T-shirts and Plaques to the winning players in each division
- Divisions — Competitive and Recreational
Team Training - LIFT + TRAIN
Select the small-group training program and times that work for YOU!
LIFT: Build strength, increase metabolism, & improve movement patterns. Lift is a strength-based program that incorporates a variety of resistance training movements to help you reach your fitness goals.
TRAIN (Cardio/Strength): Have fun with a variety of total body conditioning that includes both strength & cardio exercises. This program is professionally designed to help maximize your results so you can reach your goal faster!
Billed monthly. Contact Drew Ness to get started! (515) 289-9550
T60+ (60 + Older Only)
T60+ is a small group (up to only 8 people) personal training option offering significant attention from a trainer while enjoying the benefits of a supportive and social group! Exercises can be performed with or without the help of a chair.
Special focus will be on:
Drew: (515) 289-9550 / Email: email@example.com
Nanette : (515) 290–0005 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Training - SWIM (FULL-- Join Waitlist!)
Team Swim combines the benefits of personalized instruction & the added encouragement of a community!
Join us for 2 structured swimming workouts per week guided by the coaching of swim pros, designed to offer 60 minutes of swim instruction tailored to meet specific
capability. Program will use headsets at various times that allow instruction while you are
swimming and provide an off-day workout to do on your own each week.
Contact Drew Ness to join our waitlist for this program!
(515) 289-9550 / email@example.com